Here you will find practical information about the accessibility of the Biesbosch Museum Eiland.
- The building is easily accessible for the disabled or people in wheelchairs.
- Dogs are only allowed on our terrace. In the nature reserves of the Biesbosch Staatsbosbeheer allows you to bring your dog (on a leash).
- Bringing refreshments with you is not allowed in the museum building or on the terrace.
- Picnicking is available at the free outdoor museum the Pannekoek.
- Do you have a request or question during your visit? Speak to a museum staff member: they will be happy to help you.